The SCS Group continues to achieve a high standard of environmental care while conducting its business, its approach to environmental management, seeks continuous improvement in performance by taking account of evolving scientific knowledge and community expectations.
Specifically, it is The SCS Groups Policy to:
- Conduct operations in a manner that preserves the environment and protects our employees, neighbours and customers from injury and illness.
- Commit to continual improvement of the environmental management system to advance environmental performance
- Provide a framework for setting environmental objectives and take actions to achieve the intended outcomes
- Communicate within the organization and provide a copy of this Policy to all interested parties
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and standards, uphold the spirit of the law and where laws do not adequately protect the environment, apply standards that minimize any adverse environmental impacts resulting from its operations, products and services.
- Communicate openly with government, our clients and the community on environmental issues and contribute to the development of policies, legislation and regulations that may affect Smart Cleaning Solutions.
- Ensure that its employees and suppliers of goods and services are informed about this policy and are aware of their environmental responsibilities in relation to Smart Cleaning Solutions business.
- Ensure that it has management systems to identify, control and monitor environmental risks and opportunities arising from its operations.
- Practice and promote the conservation of sustainable resources to minimize wastes, improve processes and protect the environment from pollution.